We provide powerful Linux and Windows web hosting options, complete with c-Panel and Plesk control panels to manage and monitor your server from any remote location.
Our Key Features:
- Our rock solid security features include robust firewalls, antispam, malware and DDoS protection to safeguard your website from unwanted intruders and attacks.
- We use the latest server hardware and networking technologies to provide blazing fast performance at all times.
- Your account is activated instantly with no setup fees, hidden costs or additional charges with our transparent billing system, to get web hosting straight away.
- We guarantee 99.9% server uptime, to ensure your websites and web applications are always accessible to your clients when they need it.
- 24x7 skilled technical support to serve you at any time you require assistance.
Both c-Panel and Plesk control panels offer users the ability to easily manage their web space and web services from a single location. You can perform administrative tasks from both panels to completely manage your server space, view web statists, install and use applications, etc. When looking at the differences between c-Panel vs Plesk control panels, Plesk provides an easy-to-use interface with very neatly arranged sections that you can navigate through to perform all tasks quickly and easily. Thus Plesk is largely regarded as having the best user interface. However, c-Panel is the most popular control panel, as is offered cheaper with the same functionalities and hence preferred by the majority of the users of web hosting.
Plesk can be used to control Windows server OS as well as many Linux distros, whereas c-Panel natively only supports Linux distros and is not preferred for Windows servers. Another difference is that c-Panel provides administrative access via a separate login from its WHM (Web Host Manager) interface, which comes with it. Whereas Plesk offers both user and administrative level access from a single login. Although they both provide similar functionality, the terminology used is very different, so you’ll have different names for the same functions with each panel. This can make it very confusing and frustrating for users switching from one panel to the other, and is generally advised to keep using the control panel that you’re already used to.
Please connect with us today to get information on our services and features. You can