Learn about the differences between Linux vs Windows web server, and get the one that’s right for you.
Linux vs Windows web server, which one should you go for? Linux is the most preferred and globally used server operating system, because of its open-source (therefore free) platform, meaning hosting companies can offer cheaper Linux plans vs Windows plans. The OS you or your website visitors use, does not matter as it does not affect the server in any way. Linux is also a reliable, secure and dependable OS, leaving little need for anyone to look elsewhere. But Windows has better support for Microsoft web technologies like Dot Net, ASP, MS-SQL, etc. We recommend any beginner to first try Linux web hosting, and only recommend Windows hosting if you require use of Microsoft technologies. We offer both Windows and Linux hosting platforms to cater to everyone’s needs.
Our Key Features:
- We use the latest server and networking hardware including multi-core Intel Xeon processors and SSD hard drives, to offer blazing fast performance at all times.
- We provide free c-Panel and Plesk control panels with your Linux and Windows web hosting packages, which allow you to manage, monitor and maintain your web space, from any remote location.
- You can use our free SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and submission services to list your websites with all the major search engines, and help drive more web traffic your way.
- 24x7 skilled technical service to assist you at any time you need help.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction.
We use the latest branded hardware in our servers to offer blazing fast and consistent performance to all our clients. Our free SEO services help rank your websites higher in web search results and drive more web traffic. Our powerful servers support all the major web programming languages, so you can run all your favorite apps and scripts easily.
You get administrative access to your web space from either c-Panel or Plesk control panel, depending on your hosting platform. Our skilled technical service agents are available 24x7 via phone, email and chat to serve you whenever you require assistance. Please connect with us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get help with choosing the right options for yourself. You can