Decide between Linux vs Windows web hosting services and get feature rich web hosting, from a leading web hosting solutions provider.
Deciding between Windows and Linux operating systems for your hosting needs, can be confusing for you. We explain the differences between them, to help you choose the right one for your needs. Linux is the oldest and most preferred operating system because it’s secure, reliable and not resource intensive. It’s also a free open-source operating system, which allows hosting companies to keep costs low. Windows web hosting is specially preferred by those who use Microsoft technologies like ASP, Dot Net, MS-SQL, etc., as you get the best performance for those apps and scripts from a Windows server. Windows also makes it easier to setup and use user level access, if you require it. As a top hosting service provider, we use the latest hardware and hosting technologies to offer blazing fast performance for you.
Our powerful servers support all the major web programming languages, so you can all your favorite scripts and web applications, without running into any compatibility issues. We also provide loads of free scripts and tools that allow you to create and design your websites with just a few clicks.
Our Key Features:
- We use the latest server and networking hardware including multi-core Intel Xeon processors and SSD hard drives, to provide blazing fast performance at all times.
- We take care of 24x7 server monitoring and maintenance tasks, with our fully managed services, to optimize your web space and maximize performance, while you focus on your business.
- Your account is activated instantly with no hidden costs, setup fees or hidden charges with our transparent billing system.
- 24x7 responsive customer care to serve you at any time you need help.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our Windows and Linux web hosting platforms offer high security for your valuable data, that gives you complete peace-of-mind. Our responsive customer service agents are available 24x7 via email, chat or phone, to assist you whenever you require assistance. Connect with us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get help with choosing the right hosting options for yourself. Please