Experience secure, dependable and cheap web hosting with support for child name servers, from a top web hosting service provider.
A child name server is a private labeled name server which has to be registered with the registry under your domain name. You must register your name server with the registry before they can be used as name servers for other domain names. Also, you need to be the owner of the domain name to be able to register your child name server. The owner of example.com is the only one who can register a child name server like child.example.com. As one of the top web hosting service providers, we offer reliable and secure web hosting at cheap affordable rates. You get complete administrative control of your web space from your control panel that can be accessed from any device, with an internet connection. You can login to your control panel to manage your services and also create, modify or delete your child name server.
Our web hosting services offer complete data protection and safety for all your websites. Our redundancy systems ensure your data is never lost, while our security features safeguard your data from intruders and malware.
Our Key Features:
- We provide rock solid security features including customizable firewalls, malware, antispam and DDoS protection to safeguard your data from any unwanted intruders.
- With our fully managed services we take care of 24x7 server monitoring and maintenance, which allows you to focus on your business, while we take care of all the tedious tasks.
- Your account is activated instantly with no hidden charges, setup costs or activation fees with our transparent billing system.
- 24x7 responsive customer service to serve you whenever you require assistance.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our flexible web hosting packages allow you to customize them to meet your exact needs, with the ability to alter them mid-service to scale with your growing needs. Our responsive customer service agents are available 24x7 via phone, chat or email to assist you at any time you need help. Connect with us today to get more information on our services and features, or to get assistance with choosing the right options for yourself. Please