Find out the differences between VPS and shared hosting and get the web hosting you need.
VPS vs shared web hosting, which one is right for you? Shared web hosting is the cheapest form of web hosting where multiple users share a single server and its resources (i.e. CPU, RAM, HDD space, etc.). All shared hosting accounts simply share server resources including web space, bandwidth, etc. This keeps costs really low, as hundreds of clients end up paying for a single physical server. The downside to shared hosting is that you cannot be guaranteed consistent performance, because a high-traffic account can impact the performance of all other accounts. Also, sometimes it’s possible for other users on the same server to view your files and content on that server, which becomes a security risk. A VPS or Virtual Private Server, uses virtualization technology to virtually separate a single physical server into many virtual servers with dedicated resources to each account. This ensures better and consistent performance, while providing better security. It does however cost a little more than shared web hosting.
Our Key Features:
- We provide free c-Panel and Plesk control panels with our Linux and Windows web hosting packages that allow you to manage, monitor and control your web space from any remote location.
- Your account is activated instantly with no hidden fees, setup costs or activation charges with our transparent billing system.
- You get loads of unlimited features including unlimited web hosting space, monthly network traffic, email accounts, databases, etc., to provide scalability for your growing needs.
- 24x7 friendly customer support to serve you whenever you require assistance.
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction.
You get complete administrative access to your web space from your control panel, which can be accessed from a browser using any device, with an internet connection.We use the latest branded hardware in our powerful servers to give you great performance on both on shared and VPS hosting platforms. Our friendly customer service agents are available 24x7 via phone, email and chat to assist you at any time you need help. Connect with us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get assistance with choosing the right hosting options for yourself. Please