Use our domain name search tools, to get details of existing domains that’ve been registered, or to search for available domains, to register under yourself.
Finding out details of a particular domain can help you verify if your personal details are correct, so that you don’t miss out on renewal notices. This only applies if the domain is already registered to you. You can also check if your privacy protection features are working. If you don’t own the domain you can the owner’s information to contact them, if you want to make an offer to them, or for any other reason. ICANN (International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) is the organization that authorizes registrars to issue domain names. The person registering the domain name with the registrar is called the registrant i.e. owner of the domain. The registrant is the sole authority with administrative and billing rights of the domain. It is therefore critical to make sure your domain registration information is correct.
Our Key Features:
- We provide essential domain security tools like domain theft protection and WhoisGuard services for free, along with your domain registration.
- Our robust security features include rock solid firewalls, antispam, malware and DDoS protection, to protect your domain from any intruder attacks.
- You can host unlimited subdomains from within a single web hosting package.
- We guarantee 99.9% network uptime, that ensures your websites and web applications are always available and accessible to your clients.
- 24x7 skilled technical support to serve you at any time you need help.
You can also use our WHOIS lookup to search for available domain names and register the ones you want. Simply enter the domain name and select the extension to start a search. If a domain name is taken, you’ll be provided with the registrar and registrant's information. It may also reveal creation and expiry dates of the domain registration, depending on the extension you choose, as some domain extensions do not support this service. Sometimes a domain name is protected from displaying private information, in such cases the registrar’s information is displayed and you’ll need to contact the registrar directly to see they can assist you.
Our skilled technical support agents are available 24x7 via phone, chat and email to aid you whenever you require assistance. Please connect with us to get more information on our features and services, or to get assistance with choosing the right options for your needs. You can