Have trouble deciding between Cloud hosting Vs Dedicated server? Read on as we explain the key differences to help educate you.
There are many web hosting options out there, let’s examine dedicated server hosting and cloud hosting in this article. One of the oldest, more traditional methods of web hosting is using a dedicated server, where an entire server is dedicated just for you. So basically you rent a server and pay for it, no matter how much or how little of it you use. This is largely seen as the most expensive form of web hosting. Jumping forward, cloud hosting is the latest popular method of web hosting. It has gained popularity because of its pay-as-you-use model, and cheaper costs. A cloud is a collection of servers that can easily be expanded when necessary. It uses virtualization technology to divide servers or each server into sections that are then offered to you. With cloud web hosting you only pay for as much as you use.
Cloud services can be instantly provisioned without any waiting time, you can easily change the amount of resources (RAM, CPU, HDD, etc.) without requiring a restart. A Dedicated server is physically an entire server and offers you complete control over it.
Our Key Features:
- Our robust security features including solid firewalls, antivirus, antispam, malware and DDoS protection, safeguard your website from any unwanted intruders.
- Our servers are compatible with all the major web programming languages like ASP, Dot Net, CGI, PHP, Perl, Python, MS-SQL, MySQL, etc., to take care of all your web hosting needs under a single roof.
- We provide over 250+ free applications and scripts including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, ZenCart, Magento, phpBB, etc., to create, develop and maintain your websites with dynamic content.
- We guarantee 99.99% network uptime, which ensures your websites and web applications will remain accessible to your clients at all times.
- 24x7 expert technical support to assist you whenever you need help.
Whatever web hosting you choose, you get great reliability, flexibility, scalability and incredible performance when you choose to host with us. Our expert technical service agents are available 24x7 via phone, chat and email to serve you at any time you require assistance. Please connect with us today to get more information on our features and services, or to get help with choosing the right hosting options for your needs. You can